RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
- Owner: Frenos Eléctricos Unidos S.A.
- Registered office: Pol. Ind. Comarca 1 – Calle L, parcela 10. 31160 – Orcoyen (Navarra) SPAIN
- CIF: A31060817
- Registry data: Registry of Cooperatives of Navarre at 13-2-75, Tomo 291 general, 148 de la Sección 3ª del Libro de Sociedades, folio 209, hoja nº 3.155, inscripción 1ª
- Telephone: +34 948 14 56 11
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF DATA PROCESSED
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
Frenelsa will process user data for the following purposes:
- Respond to queries, requests or suggestions raised through the contact form and corporate email accounts.
- Manage contracting, billing and guarantee contracted services.
- Manage the publication in our blog of comments made by the interested parties.
- Access our private customer area.
- Send electronic communications about news and updates of contracted products and/or services, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Periodically send commercial information (newsletter) about services and news related to our professional activity, as long as the interested party givesconsent to do so, and keeping the possibility of revoking said consent at their disposal.
- If you send us your CV or sign up for the different job offers that we may publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel, in order to offer you positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so its non-contribution will prevent the continuity of the selection process.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What categories of data do we process?
In view of the aforementioned purposes, Frenelsa processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone.
- Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, professional experience, membership of professional colleges or associations, in the case of selection processes.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data.
- Economic, or financial, banking data.
In some cases, the personal data requested is mandatory, in such a way that refusal to provide them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services. These cases will be indicated by the person in charge.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage or loss that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In case the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Anelan from any responsibility in this regard. However, Anelan may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
- The legitimacy for the treatment of the data collected from queries, requests or suggestions raised through the contact form and/or through corporate emails, is in our own legitimate interest to respond to a potential client and in the consent, clear affirmative action of the user who, by making the query, is enabling us to process their data solely and exclusively for the purpose of responding to it.
- For the management of the contracting of services, payment, invoicing and corresponding shipments, the legitimacy is found in the execution of the contract itself.
- The legitimacy to manage the publication of comments on our blog is found in our own legitimate interest in knowing the opinions of the interested parties and in the consent, clear affirmative action of the user, who by writing said comment is enabling us to process their data solely and exclusively for the aforementioned purpose.
- To access our private customer area, the legitimacy is found in the user’s consent granted when creating the account of said private area and in the contractual relationship maintained with Frenelsa.
- To send electronic communications about news and updates of contracted products and/or services, the legitimacy of the treatment is found in the legitimate interest of Frenelsa to carry out said treatments in accordance with current regulations.
- To periodically send commercial information (newsletter) about services and news related to our professional activity, the legitimacy is found in the user’s consent.
- The legitimacy for the processing of data in relation to the submission of CVs and registrations in professional offers that we can publish is based on the consent of the user who submits their data.
- Finally, data processing to comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention, finds its legitimacy as the description of its purpose indicates in compliance with a legal obligation.
How long do we keep your data?
Frenelsa will keep the personal data of users for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and as long as the consents granted are not revoked. Subsequently, if necessary, the information will be kept blocked during the legally established periods.
Regarding the data you provide us with in relation to the job offers in which you wish to subscribe, it will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After that period, without having been updated, the data will be deleted, unless otherwise indicated.
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The Responsible contracts with third parties in charge of the treatment to be able to provide their services. With the exception of these entities, your data will not be communicated to other third parties. If for any reason it is necessary to communicate said data to third parties, you will be informed in advance and, where appropriate, your consent will be requested and the purposes of the communication and the identity of the third party to whom they will be communicated will be specified.
All this will be carried out except in cases in which a legal requirement obliges to communicate said data to a third party.
RIGHTS OF USERS
What rights does the interested party have?
The people who provide us with their data enjoy the following rights in relation to them:
- Right of access
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right to limite the process
- Right to portability
- Right of opposition
- Right to revoke consent
If you want more information about your rights, we suggest you visit the the Spanish Agency for Data Protection website.
The exercise of these rights may be done by sending a letter, accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you, addressed to Frenelsa – Pol. Ind. Comarca 1 – Calle L, parcela 10. 31160 – Orcoyen (Navarra) SPAIN
You can also contact us for this purpose through the email address email@example.com
Additionally, we inform you about the possibility of filing a claim with the competent Control Authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially in the event that you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through their telephone numbers 901 100 099 and 912 663 517 or by visiting them at their address C/ Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid.
ORIGIN OF THE DATA
All the data collected comes from the interested party.